Proven Strategies to Market Women’s Services
Webcast On CD or On-Demand
Presented on January 31, 2011Sponsored by HealthLeaders Media Council
Would a Woman Give Your Marketing a Second Glance?
Women are a vital audience to reach—is your marketing cutting it? As the primary healthcare decision-makers and the key to unlocking additional service audiences, you need up-to-date, effective marketing strategies to win women’s loyalty—thus, business—and expand your market share.Join HealthLeaders Media for this 90-minute Webcast, including Q&A, and learn from women’s health marketing experts, including a case study of Lexington Medical Center, whose $35,000 investment in Internet marketing paid off with the best financial year in the hospital’s history—in a down economy.
With this webcast, you will gain strategies to:
- Sell your marketing program to your administration, including financing for new media
- Obtain physician, administration, and employee buy-in to your marketing efforts
- Integrate all your marketing tools into a global campaign
- Track and prove ROI in your women’s health marketing
- Successful strategies for marketing women’s services on and offline
- Create measurable, integrated campaigns that drive action
- Expand the reach of your campaigns for maximum exposure
- Creative techniques that break through the clutter
- Case study: Lexington Medical Center
- Establishing an integrated women’s services umbrella campaign
- Creating influential patient and physician testimonials
- Strategies to successfully reach women online
- The value of online advertising, social media, and search engine optimization
- Lexington Medical Center’s microsite and $35,000 online ad investment
- Balancing relationships with multiple internal stakeholders
- Convincing seven competing OB/GYN practices to participate in Lexington Medical Center’s campaign
- Maintaining creative control with many internal groups
- Tracking and measuring campaign return on investment
- Best practices to track online results
- Lexington Medical Center’s tracking tactics and financial results
- Ten things you must address before launching any women’s services marketing campaign
- Live Q&A
Mark Shelley, Director of Marketing & Advertising, Lexington Medical Center, West Columbia, SC
Shelley has more than 20 years’ experience in advertising and public relations. His work for Lexington Medical Center has been recognized with numerous Aster Awards, Healthcare Advertising Awards (Healthcare Marketing Report), and Videographer Awards. Most recently, Lexington Medical Center’s new website was awarded Strategic Health Care Communications eHealthcare Leadership Awards’ “Best Overall Internet Site” and “Best Site Design.”
Elizabeth L. Scott, President & Principal Consultant, Raven New Media & Marketing, LLC, Louisville, KY
Scott, an 18-year veteran of marketing, interactive media, and communications, has a national reputation as an ebusiness and healthcare marketing strategist and is a featured speaker at Internet, marketing, and healthcare conferences. She has written industry articles on digital and marketing topics, discussing a fresh approach to hybrid marketing and practical technologies for healthcare consumers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Chief marketing officers, chief executive officers, chief operation officers, marketing directors, marketing vice presidents, strategic directors, service line directors, managers and executives of women’s services, advertising and PR directors, advertising and PR agencies and consultants
New Purchase Option––WEBCAST ON–DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media Webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: Webcast on–demand. When you purchase a Webcast on–demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or as a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :