Boost Market Share with Your Oncology Services
Webcast on CD or On-Demand
Presented on March 31, 2011
Sponsored by HealthLeaders Media Council
Your oncology care isn’t ordinary.
Is its marketing?
Given the growing trend toward all-inclusive cancer centers, do you know how to differentiate your own oncology services to protect and grow your market share? Your oncology care is distinct. Its marketing should be, too.
Join HealthLeaders Media for this 90-minute Webcast, including Q&A and a case study, for valuable lessons from marketing leaders.
With this Webcast, you will gain insights to:
- Boost market share with practical marketing strategies
- Assess how to apply current trends and opportunities to your marketing methods
- Employ cross-channel methods to target at-risk populations
- Current trends and opportunities in cancer center marketing
- Creating and implementing an effective marketing strategy
- Drive volume by targeting at-risk populations
- Cross-channel marketing: Sales, social media, point of service
- Focus on access points
- Using patient experience design to build your brand
- Case study: Marketing a mammography treatment center
- Effective marketing & outcomes
- Confronting challenges
- Enhancing patient experience
- Getting corporate buy-in to increase patient access
- Engaging physicians & staff
- Live Q&A
Karen Corrigan, Partner, Corrigan Partners LLC; Publisher and Lead Blogger, Chief Marketing Officer
Corrigan advises on brand, marketing, and social media strategies. Chief Marketing Officer is a social media forum for healthcare marketing executives. Over the course of Corrigan’s career, she has worked as a health system executive, chief strategy officer, chief marketing executive, and entrepreneur. Today, her clients include a diverse group of health systems, start-up companies, technology partners, and other businesses.
Sandra Payne, Network Vice President of Marketing and Communication, SSM Health Care of Oklahoma
Payne has more than 18 years of experience in strategy development, marketing, advertising, and public relations, and she serves as a continuous quality improvement instructor for SSM Health Care. She serves on the 2010 Board of Examiners for the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the Board for the Redbud Classic, is a senior faculty member for the University of Phoenix Oklahoma City Campus, and is a Leadership Edmond, Oklahoma graduate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Chief marketing officers, strategic directors, advertising and PR directors, agencies, and consultants, marketing directors, vice presidents of marketing, communications managers, service line administrators/leaders, public relations professionals, VPs of planning and business development
New Purchase Option––WEBCAST ON–DEMAND
In addition to the regular CD purchase option for HealthLeaders Media Webcasts, we are pleased to offer a new option: Webcast on–demand. When you purchase a Webcast on–demand you will be able to view the program anywhere and anytime by logging into your account on www.HealthLeadersMedia.com. It's also a perfect training tool for new staff or as a refresher for veteran staff.
Product Types :